Welcome to The Cardigan Archives
* * We currently have 39383 dogs in the database and 1904 registered users! * *
- May 23 2018, After a three-day outage, a backup from May 19th was restored. If you did entries between May 19th and May 23rd they will need to be redone.
- March 2018, Added DM fields under screening, added Frozen (if stud).
- July 2015, When uploading pictures, note that files with type .tiff are not working. Please convert the image to a .jpg or a .gif as those have been tested.
- March 2015, We prefer that dogs will be entered by the owner and/or breeder rather than by a third party. The exception to this would be where permission has been granted or for legacy entries where the breeder and owner are no longer available.
Breeders and/or Owners: if you notice puppies entered with incomplete or incorrect information (e.g. Kennelname Puppy or Kennelname Male) you may edit the entry or request that we remove it.
Also: do not add dogs unless you know their correct registered name. For the integrity of the data base NEVER enter a dog with a blank name. I have manually deleted over 100 of these entries. In the future entries with missing or incorrect names will be deleted.
Failure to abide by these rules may cause your account to be limited or deleted.
- August 2014, If you are having trouble uploading a picture, make sure that only letters and numbers are included in the name. For example, an apostrophe (') will cause an "Internal Server Error" message. Also make sure to limit your picture to around 800 pixels wide (around 500 kb max). If you still have a problem you may send the picture to us with the dog's registered name and we will post it.
- July 2014, CanineHosting is now helping with administration duties. For those having problems logging on, e-mail the webmasters and we can reset your password. Please include your user name (if known).
If you need to change the e-mail address linked to your account, please send us an e-mail preferably from your old address and referencing the new. We can change it for you rather than creating duplicate records.
- July 2013, after an extended absence we are back! CardiPed.Net is now hosted by the company CanineHosting.com, a great couple who are dog people and understand how important pedigree databases are. Thanks for all of your assistance CanineHosting.com!!
- November 30th 2009, After several months CardiPed.Net is up and running!
Read about linking to The Cardigan Archives here
The Cardigan Archives has been created in an effort to collect information (past & present) about Cardigan Welsh Corgi's from all over the world. The Cardigan Archives website and database is intended for the community of dog lovers worldwide, who we hope
will help us gather as much information as possible. Please take the time to read The Cardigan Archives About us / Disclaimers & FAQ's page.
You can start exploring the website by following one of these links:
Newest Entries - here you find the newest entries and latest updates of existing entries
Search Dogs - use our search form to look for dogs fulfilling your search criteria
Browse Dogs - browse through all dogs available in our database
We hope you will enjoy your visit to The Cardigan Archives